Group talks about houseplants
Susie, the woman behind windowsill, is always keen for everyone to love houseplants as much a her. She is an experienced and enthusiastic speaker and is available for bookings to speak to adult groups.
You will find her on the list of approved speakers for Women’s Institutes in Leicestershire & Rutland and Bedfordshire (Northamptonshire pending). Her talks are a combination of expect advice on caring for houseplants, anecdotes from her personal experiences and a few laughs.
Talks are generally 45 minutes with around 15 minutes for Q&A but timings can be flexible to your needs.
Susie’s speaking style is very informal but you will be sure to be infected by her passion for houseplants and gain a long list of hints and tips. It is always recommended to make time for a Question & Answer session for your tricky houseplant problems.
Susie does not need any special audio/visual equipment. She has a clear voice and is conscious to ensure that the whole group is included and comfortable.
Fees schedule on request.
If you would like to book Susie to speak to your group please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Other comments from talks in LeicesFeedback from Leics&Rutland Federation of Women’s Institute Speakers Showcase 2022:
- Very bubbly person, great speaker.
- Bright, engaging personality.
- Focused – gave confidence
- Very personable, would like to hear more from her
- Amusing, informative, excellent
- Very enthusiastic about the subject, good delivery and would love to hear more
- Lovely, friendly, warm delivery which spiked an interest.
- Natural speaker, informative and interesting.